You can use this Wikisite as a sandbox, just for trying things out on a wiki. I will help you, if you have questions. Or you can read here (it's in German, but google translate will help). Before you can edit the wiki, you need a user account, which is free and available here.
Links & Networks for ebookEVO
Etherpads of hangouts, sessions, peer-discussions
- Time and date: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Ebook+EVO+HangOut+Session&iso=20140125T1330&p1=1440&ah=1
I am moderator of Week 4 of the eBookEVO Session
I use this Wikispace to prepare my input and to save links, tools, videos, etc.
Tools & Resources
This is a List of Tools used by participants of our goole+-community
You can add tools here or send the links to me.
- #eBookEVO 2014 Tools
- 30 best web2.0 Tools
- Mozilla Webmaker
- wellcome images
- Flickr: ELT-pics
- wikimedia commons
- "Suggest a tool" in our g+ community
iBooks Author: This is a free software for MAC and can be used to create iBooks for the iPad. You can also export to a PDF-File.
It is very interesting to insert Widgets into your iBook, which are interactive. iBooks Author has a html-widget function and you can import html5 Code here. You also need a pic (as a placeholder) for the widget and a Info-File with the name Info.plist. You can also find a lot of free widgets here at bookry which you can simply drag and drop into your book.
Create Badges at badg.us
How do I write here?
- Log In
- Click on "Bearbeiten" right beside the headline "Sandbox" (or beside the headline/passage you want to edit) - "Bearbeiten" means "edit" ;). The "edit-window" will open ("Bearbeiten von "EBookEVO" (Abschnitt))
- Write your text or make your edits
- When you are done, click on "Seite speichern" button below the edit-window. That's it.